We believe technology is an important part of a well-rounded education and will continue to strive for a high-quality program which includes a solid base in technology.
- Students in 6th, 7th and 8th grades are provided with a Chromebook to use at school and home.
- We have two carts of 20 iPads to be used to enhance regular classroom instruction.
- We are equipped with a 25-station computer lab which includes an interactive SmartBoard.
- Kindergarten-8th attend computer classes two times per week. Click here to see the curriculum for each grade.
- Each K-8 classroom has an interactive SmartBoard for use in enhancing education in the general content areas.
- Each classroom also has student computer stations for use over the course of the school day.