Arrival and Dismissal
Please accompany your child to the classroom or Before School Care each morning. Preschool age children are not allowed to walk by themselves into the church or school buildings.
- Before School Care begins at 6:30am in the school building. The North door of the church building will be opened at 7:50am. Supervision of students is not available prior to this time. The teachers are in morning devotions.
- We ask that parents leave the classroom promptly following drop off to allow the teacher to give her attention to the children.
- Parents arriving late should go to the School office for a Visitor’s Pass if your child’s classroom is in the school building. Those arriving late and going to the church building will be buzzed in at the Preschool entrance.
At the end of the day a Car Line is available to pick up your child. The Car Line is the preferred method of pickup. Please use the following procedures for pick-up.
- All cars will come in the entrance off Moreland Road by the Gate House. If picking up from the school building, you will follow the line of cars to the School Building pick-up line. Those picking up from the Church building will turn left in order to form a line in front of the covered walkway entrance to the Church.
- A car line tag will be given to each family. This should be displayed on the driver or passenger window visor. Multiple tags will be given for you to give to various people who will be picking up your child.
- Do not get out of your vehicle. Your child will be assisted into your vehicle by the Car Line helper. They will however not buckle your child into their car seat. To do this, please pull forward several spaces and then you may get out of your car to buckle your child. This will help the entire process go more quickly.
- A signed authorization form must be on file stating who may pick up your child. If someone other than a parent or daily babysitter will be picking up your child, you must notify your child’s teacher in writing. Identification will be requested upon pick-up. Possession of a car line tag indicates you have given permission to that person to pick up your child.
- Students not picked up by 3:15 will be taken to After School Care. Morning students not picked up by 11:15am will be taken to the School Office.